Who is this program for?
This program is for busy moms.
For moms who don’t have hours of free time to scour the internet for healthy recipes.
This was made for moms who don’t have hours to spend cooking dinner or working out.
Who don’t have thousands of extra dollars sitting around to hire a nutritionist and personal trainer.
This program is for moms who want to live fit so that they can feel great and share countless memories with their kids.
The Fit Mom Life Fitness Program is for moms who love chocolate, eating dinner out with friends, snacks and a simplified life.
For Moms who want to be encouraged and uplifted.
This program is for moms who are tired of asking, “what do you want for dinner?” only to hear “I don’t know…”
Whether you are a regular at the gym, or have never worked out in your life. We have a training program for you!
Who is The FitMomLife Customized Fitness Program not for?
This program was not designed for men or children.
It is not for moms who love to spend hours cooking elaborate meals every night.
Or for moms who want to spend an hour on the elliptical or treadmill every day.
This is not for moms who want to be compared to celebrity models and told that they can’t enjoy food.
The FitMomLife Customized Training Program is not for a mom with injuries or allergies that require special modifications.
At this time, this program is not for pregnant moms, but it is for breastfeeding moms!
This program is not designed for rapid weight loss. It is meant to be a lifestyle change that allows you to still eat your favorite foods and desserts. Moms on this plan will lose about 1 lbs. per week.
What if I don’t like the program once I start it?
Our plans are designed by moms, for moms, so we have the utmost confidence our program will work for you. This confidence lets us offer an unbeatable guarantee:
‘Try our program for sixty days. If you don’t LOVE it, we insist that you get 100% of your money back, We’ll even eat the credit card processing fees!
Just turn in your victory chart so that we know you gave it your best!
What is Included in The FitMomLife Custom Fitness Program?
After you join our growing community of moms in The FitMomLife Custom Fitness Program you will:
- Receive a Customized Meal Plan: We match your body type, goals and taste preferences to calculate a meal plan that fits you, personally. Each plan has been approved by one of our registered dietitians.
- Receive a Customized Workout Plan: Whether you want to work out at the gym, or in your living room, we have a workout for you. Each workout has been approved by a personal trainer and has been developed for your specific fitness level.
- Gain Access to our Team of Personal Trainers and Registered Dietitians: With your membership you will be able to ask our team of personal trainers and registered dietitians whatever fitness and nutrition questions you have.
How The FitMomLife Custom Fitness Program Works:
- Step 1: Fill Out 90 Second Questionnaire
Once you fill out your basic info, food and workout preferences, we will start getting your custom plan ready!
- Step 2: Check Your Email
Within 48 hours you will receive an email with your custom meal plan, and another with your custom workout plan. Also look for important emails about how to use the plans and tips and tricks to save you time and money!
- Step 3: Download your Custom Meal Plan
Every 2 weeks you will receive your custom meal plan designed around your goals, body type and theme preferences.
Each plan has at least one snack and one dessert every day!
Because life includes birthday cake, family brunch, date night dinners and lunch with friends, every week you have a free breakfast, free lunch, free dinner and free dessert built in! You are welcome to switch your free meals to whatever day fits your schedule!
Aren’t excited about a scheduled meal? No problem, We include substitution options and recipes.
Each plan is approved by a registered dietician so that you can live fit and feel great!
- Step 4: Download your Custom Workout Plan
You will receive a new workout plan every 4 weeks. We believe that this is the ideal amount of time to see improvements in your workout and have enough variety to stay motivated!
You will receive a PDF with all the information you need to complete the exercises safely and confidently.
In addition you will get a printable chart to track your workouts!
- Step 5: Experience Fitness Victories
Once you have your plans, you can take action. You will start to feel great and save time with your simplified life. You will not follow everything 100%.
That is okay!
You’re a mom. Life happens. Just do the best you can.
We’ve even made a victory chart for you. You deserve it.
About the Workout Plans:
How did you develop the workouts?
Our team of personal trainers developed workouts especially for busy moms. We know that you don’t have a lot of extra time, so we intentionally created the workouts to be about 25 – 30 minutes.
Our workouts are full body and include both strength training and cardio interval training. We have also included ample amounts of back exercises because as moms, we know that you are always carrying a kid, a sports bag or a family sized purse.
Definitions of Commonly Used Terms:
- AMRAP (As many reps as possible) – Occasionally in our plans you will see the acronym “AMRAP.” This means “as many reps as possible.” For example, when it says Modified Push-ups AMRAP Max=20, it means to continuously complete as many modified push-ups as you can. Max=20 means that you should stop after doing 20. If you reach this point, next week try a harder modification.
- Circuit – Often times you will complete 1 set of one exercise after another, and then repeat the entire sequence. This is a circuit.
- Duration – This means how long to complete the exercise. For example, if “plank” has the duration of “30-45 seconds” that means that you will hold a plank between 30 and 45 seconds before stopping.
- Intensity – This indicates how hard you are working out. For example, during some warm-ups you will be asked to “walk at a low intensity” – this means you will walk casually. If your workout says to complete an exercise at a “high intensity” you will be working out as hard as you can.
- Rep (Repetition) – Repetitions or reps means how many times that you complete an exercise. For example, if I am supposed to do 12-15 reps of bench press, then I will press 12 to 15 times in a row without stopping.
- Rest – After a set of an exercise, there is an assigned amount of time to rest or take a break afterwards. Note, that you should be preparing for your next workout at this time. Whether that means moving to a new location in the gym or grabbing different dumbbells.
- Set – You will be assigned a number of repetitions to complete without stopping. A set is that group of repetitions and the rest that follows. For example, if you are doing 2 sets of lunges with 12 reps and 30 seconds of rest, then you will do 12 lunges without stopping, rest for 30 seconds, then do 12 more lunges without stopping and rest 30 more seconds before going into the next exercise.
How long should each workout take?
Each workout should take approximately 30 minutes (give or take about 5 minutes) including the warm-up and stretching. We intentionally designed these workouts for busy moms who don’t have hours to spend at the gym!
How do my workouts affect my meal plan?
On every workout day you earn a post workout snack! These should be eaten as soon as possible after your workout. With each meal plan, we have recommended 4 options for post workout snacks, but you can always find more options at www.fitmomlife.com/postworkoutsnacks/
What do I do if an exercise hurts?
Stop it immediately. Soreness is good. Challenge is good. Pain is bad. You and your doctor know your body the best. Do not continue a workout if it is painful.
What if the level I am on is too hard or too easy?
You can switch levels or workout locations at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Equipment Will I Need For My Workout?
If you choose to work out at the gym, depending on what level you are on, you will need basic machines, dumbbells, barbells and an exercise ball.
If you work out at home, you will need common objects like a wall, couch/counter, step (or step stool) and DIY Dumbbell (aka soup cans or other “weight”). All level 4 and above workouts require a pair of medium dumbbells as well.
What are DIY Dumbbells?
If you do not have light dumbbells at home, you can lift ordinary objects to enhance your workout. Try using two objects that are the same size and weight such as cans of beans, full water bottles or bags of rice.
Why is it important to warm-up and cool-down?
Warm-up your brain and muscles and prepare your brain to reduce your chance of injury. Cool-down to improve your flexibility and reduce stress in your body.
How do your levels work?
After you filled out the questionnaire, you choose one out of 4 levels to start at based on your starting fitness level. Each level builds off of the previous one, providing exciting workouts that grow with your stronger body! You will graduate to the next level every 12 weeks!
Where can I find the entire library of exercise videos?
You can access any of our recommended exercise videos by going to www.fitmomlife.com/exercise-video-tutorials/
How do I record my workouts?
With your email, you also received a printable pdf that you can record your workout on. For more details on how to fill out your pdf, go to www.fitmomlife.com/record-my-workout/
About the Meal Plans:
What is included in my meal plan?
Each meal plan includes at least one snack every day, one dessert every day, one free dinner every week, one free lunch every week and one free breakfast every week.
What drinks can I have?
You are welcome to enjoy low or no calorie beverages such as black coffee, tea, low or nonfat milk or milk substitute and diet soda. Just make sure that you are drinking the recommended 64 oz. of water each day!
What is a “FREE MEAL?”
In order to make this plan sustainable, we have included 4 “free meals” every week: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner and 1 dessert. You are welcome to eat whatever you want during these meals, and still count the day as a victory. You are welcome to switch the actual days of the week as needed to match your schedule. These meals are built into your calories, but do note that if you make it a habit to consume an entire cheesecake each free dessert, you are not going to achieve your desired results. Enjoy special memories and meals with your friends and family.
How do I measure my food?
Food is measured raw unless otherwise noted. Life is busy, so don’t fret if you don’t have time to weigh everything. Prioritize measuring high calorie items such as olive oil, rice and nuts over vegetables and other low calorie foods.
What if I splurge and don’t follow one of the days?
Don’t worry about it! As moms, we need to be flexible and some days, a pint of Ben and Jerry’s is necessary. Because these plans are designed to be sustainable and to make your life easier, don’t let a missed day bring you down. After your “splurge,” give yourself a clean slate, and keep going. Don’t get discouraged. You’ve got this, Momma!
What if I don’t like a menu option?
Here are the recommended substitutions:
- Vegetables – If you are still hungry, you are allowed unlimited vegetables! You are also welcome to exchange any vegetable that you would like for another. Note: This does not include calorie dense potatoes, sweet potatoes or corn. Try to consume a variety of vegetables for the maximum nutritional value.
- Fruit – You are always welcome to swap out one serving of fruit for another. Again, try to consume a variety of fruit for the maximum nutritional value.
- Grains – You are welcome to interchange quinoa, rice, whole wheat pasta and couscous.
- Meat – Children and pregnant or breastfeeding women are recommended to eat up to 12 oz. of fish per week that are low in mercury. Everyone is recommended to have at least 6 oz. of heart healthy Omega-3 rich oily fish. Therefore, each plan has 12 oz. of fish per week and 6-8 oz. of this are rich in Omega-3. If you are not currently breastfeeding, you are welcome to swap one serving of a meat you don’t want for fish. You are welcome to substitute any other meat for poultry whenever you would like.
- Peanut Butter – You may swap peanut butter for your favorite nut butter, such as almond butter.
- Seasoning – The seasonings in the recipes are just suggestions. You are welcome to flavor your food with whatever spices and low calorie sauces you would like. To ensure that you get the results that you want, look at the calories in the sauce – often a mere tablespoon will contain over 100 calories!
- Meal – I will periodically send out bonus meal recipes. You can replace any meal with one of these.
Do you have any additional questions? Email us at email@example.com